(Last modified on 11/11/2016)
We recognize that visitors, users, members and others (collectively or individually “Users”) who enter, use and/or visit www.lisaguru.com (collectively, including all content available on or through our websites, to be collectively referred to as the “Website”) should get the protection of their privacy and personal data because we know that they value their privacy. Therefore, we made this policy to prevent the internet fraud and secure your computer from danger such as virus.
Information you provide to us
- Personal information is the information about you that is personally identifiable both in direct and indirect ways. When you sign up for www.lisaguru.com you provide us with your username, email, occupation, birth date, gender and location. Once you register your profile at any time, you may start your interactive activities on and once you log into the system, you will not be the user who is unidentified anymore. And please be noted that your personal information may be accessed by employees of Burda (Thailand) Co. Ltd and the company affiliates for information management.
- Content. One of the primary reasons people use www.lisaguru.com is to share content with others. Examples include share a link or make a comment. If you do not want us to store metadata associated with content you share on www.hellomagazinethailand.com (such as photos), please remove the metadata before uploading the content.
- Transactional Information. We may retain the details of transactions or payments you make on www.lisaguru.com. However, we will only keep your payment source account number such as credit card number with your consent.
- Location Information. When you share your location with others or add a location to something you post, we treat that like any other content you post (for example, it is subject to your privacy settings). If we offer a service that supports this type of location sharing we will present you with an opt-in choice of whether you want to participate.
Information we collect when you interact with www.hellomagazinethailand.com
- Site activity information. We keep track of the actions you take on www.lisaguru.com, such as becoming a fan of a www.lisaguru.com. Page or indicating you “like” a post. In some cases you are also taking an action when you provide information or content to us. For example, if you share a video, in addition to storing the actual content you uploaded, we might log the fact you shared it.
- Access Device and Browser Information. When you access www.lisaguru.com from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may automatically collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
- Cookie Information. We use “cookies” (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make www.lisaguru.com easier to use, to make our advertising better, and to protect both you and www.lisaguru.com. For example, we use them to store your login ID (but never your password) to make it easier for you to login whenever you come back to www.lisaguru.com. We also use them to confirm that you are logged into www.lisaguru.com, and to know when you are interacting with www.lisaguru.com. Platform applications and websites, our widgets and Share buttons, and our advertisements. You have the right to deny cookies i.e. you can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use www.lisaguru.com.
Information we receive from third parties
- Information from other websites.
We may institute programs with advertising partners, business partners and other websites in which they share information with us. And we may use the information we have to combine with the information we receive from advertising partners or business partners or other websites that share the information with us.
- We may ask advertisers to tell us how our users responded to the ads we showed them (and for comparison purposes, how other users who didn’t see the ads acted on their site). This data sharing, commonly known as “conversion tracking,” helps us measure our advertising effectiveness and improve the quality of the advertisements you see.
- We may receive information about whether or not you’ve seen or interacted with certain ads on other sites in order to measure the effectiveness of those ads.If in any of these cases we receive data that we do not already have, we will “anonymize” it within 180 days, meaning we will stop associating the information with any particular user. If we institute these programs, we will only use the information in the ways we explain in the “How We Use Your Information” section below.
- Information You Share With Third Parties
We take steps to ensure that others use information that you share on www.lisaguru.com in a manner consistent with your privacy settings, but we cannot guarantee that they will follow our rules. Read the following section to learn more about how you can protect yourself when you share information with third parties.2.1 Sharing information on www.lisaguru.com
- You should review the settings to make sure they reflect your preferences. Here are some specific things to remember:
- You can control the visibility of most of the information you share on www.lisaguru.com.
- Some of the content you share and the actions you take will show up on your Facebook home page.
- You understand that information might be re-shared or copied by other users.
- Certain types of communications that you send www.lisaguru.com cannot be removed, such as comments.
- If you use an external source to publish information to www.lisaguru.com (such as a mobile application or a Connect site), you should check the privacy setting for that post, as it is set by that external source.2.2 Exporting Information. You (and those you make your information available to) may use tools like RSS feeds, mobile phone address books, or copy and paste functions, to capture and export information from www.lisaguru.com, including your information and information about you.2.3 Advertisements. Sometimes the advertisers who present ads on www.lisaguru.com use technological methods to measure the effectiveness of their ads and to personalize advertising content. You may use your browser cookie settings to limit or prevent the placement of cookies by advertising networks. Because if you accept such cookies, the advertisers may collect your personal information, your governing privacy protection policy will be subject to the policy of the advertisers, not this one. And we will not be responsible for privacy protection policy of other advertisers.2.4 Links. When you click on links on www.lisaguru.com you may leave our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy statements in order to protect and keep your privacy and protect your personal information.
How We Use Your Information
- Enforcement of this policy. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Burda (Thailand) Co. Ltd does not own or control or to people that Burda (Thailand) Co. Ltd. does not employ or manage.We use the information we collect to try our best to provide a safe, efficient, and customized experience. Here are some of the details on how we do that:1.1 To manage the service. We use the information we collect to provide our services and features to you, to measure and improve those services and features, and to provide you with customer support. We use the information to prevent potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. For example, we ask for your date of birth to verify that you are over age 13. We also use a variety of technological systems to detect and address anomalous activity and screen content to prevent abuse such as spam. These efforts may on occasion result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users.1.2 To contact you. We may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time. You may opt out of all communications except essential updates on your account notifications page. We may include content you see on www.lisaguru.com the emails we send to you.1.3 To serve personalized advertising to you. We do not share your information with advertisers without your consent. (An example of consent would be if you asked us to provide your shipping address to an advertiser to receive a free sample.) We allow advertisers to choose the characteristics of users who will see their advertisements and we may use any of the non-personally identifiable attributes we have collected (including information you may have decided not to show to other users, such as your birth year or other sensitive personal information or preferences) to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements. For example, we might use your interest in soccer to show you ads for soccer equipment, but we do not tell the soccer equipment company who you are. Even though we do not share your information with advertisers without your consent, when you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement there is a possibility that the advertiser may place a cookie in your browser and note that it meets the criteria they selected.1.4 To serve social ads. We occasionally pair advertisements we serve with relevant information we have about you and your friends to make advertisements more interesting and more tailored to you and your friends.1.5 To serve the actual purpose of using the application. Certain downloadable software applications and applets that we offer, such as our browser toolbars transmit data to us. We may not make a formal disclosure if we believe our collection of and use of the information is the obvious purpose of the application, such as the fact that we receive photos when you use our photo uploader. If we believe it is not obvious that we are collecting or using such information, we will make a disclosure to you the first time you provide the information to us so that you can decide whether you want to use that feature.1.6 To comply with laws. We may send the personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process (such as law enforcement requests), or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or the government order or the necessity for investigation or defend against illegal actions, or other law enforcement and compliance.
How We Share Information
www.lisaguru.com is about sharing information with others – friends and people in your networks – while providing you with privacy settings that you can use to restrict other users from accessing your information. We share your information with third parties when we believe the sharing is permitted by you, reasonably necessary to offer our services, or when legally required to do so.
How You Can Change or Remove Information
- Deactivating or deleting your account: If you want to stop using your account you may deactivate it or delete it. When you deactivate an account, no user will be able to see it, but it will not be deleted. We save your profile information (friends, photos, interests, etc.) in case you later decide to reactivate your account. Many users deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and in doing so are asking us to maintain their information until they return to www.lisaguru.com. You will still have the ability to reactivate your account and restore your profile in its entirety. When you delete an account, it is permanently deleted. You should only delete your account if you are certain you never want to reactivate it. You may deactivate your account on your account settings page or delete your account.
- Limitations on removal: Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your account, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users. However, your name will no longer be associated with that information on www.lisaguru.com. (For example, if you post something to another user’s profile, and then you delete your account,that post may remain, but be attributed to an “Anonymous www.lisaguru.com User.”) Additionally, we may retain certain information to prevent identity theft and other misconduct even if deletion has been requested.
- Backup copies. Removed and deleted information may persist in backup copies for up to 90 days, but will not be available to others.
How We Protect Information
We do our best to keep your information secure. And we try to protect website and users from amendment, disclosure, or destroying of our kept information without permission but we need your kind cooperation and help. For more detailed information about staying safe on www.lisaguru.com, visit the www.lisaguru.com Security Page.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on www.lisaguru.com, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (“IP content”), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with www.lisaguru.com (“IP License”). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about www.lisaguru.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep www.lisaguru.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on www.lisaguru.com.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access www.lisaguru.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission in writing.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on www.lisaguru.com.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not share or post pornographic, nude graphic or that contains nudity
- You will not share or post content that is hateful, threatening, or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not share or post that is publicly accessible, computer data where a third party’s picture appears either created, edited, added or adapted by electronic means or otherwise in a manner that is likely to impair that third party’s reputation or cause that third party to be isolated, disgusted or embarrassed.
- You will not share or post of forged computer data, either in whole or in part, or false computer data, in a manner that is likely to cause damage to that third party or the public
- You will not share or post of false computer data in a manner that is likely to cause damage to that third party or the public or in a manner that is likely to damage the country’s security or cause a public panic
- You will not share or post of any computer data related to an offence against the Kingdom’s security under the Criminal Code or other laws.
- You will not share or post picture, graphic, text, or other ways of expression, which defames, insults or threatens the King, the Queen, the Heir-Apparent or the Regent. You will also not share or post picture of the King, the Queen, the Heir-Apparent or the Regent which appears either created, edited, added or adapted by electronic means or other means. Burda Thailand is not related to your action and shall not be responsible for such action.
- You will not share or post picture, text or, other ways of expression that imputes to the other person or deceased person before a third person in a manner likely to impair the reputation of such other person or to expose such other person to be hated or scorned.
- You will not publish or forward the information that you are not allowed to post or import to a computer system under this part.
- You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on www.lisaguru.com without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the promotion, and will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws.
- You will not use www.lisaguru.comto do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of www.lisaguru.com, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Obligations concerning Registration and Account Security
Registration and Account Security. www.lisaguru.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on www.lisaguru.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use www.lisaguru.com if you are under 13.
- You will not use www.lisaguru.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on www.lisaguru.com that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on www.lisaguru.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else’s intellectual property, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate in order to suspend your account or make your account cannot be used.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including www.lisaguru.com, LISA_GURU), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or financial information or sensitive data (such as race, religion, sexual orientation, political view or health) of other persons on www.lisaguru.com
- You will not send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
Editorial items appearing in www.lisaguru.com that were originally published by Lisa team in Thailand and are the copyright property of Burda (Thailand).
Channels for contacting us
If you have any inquiries or suggestions, or wish to make a report of problem on using this website and this policy, you can contact us anytime you would like to do so according to the channels and contact detail that we provided in contact us page.